Back at It!

I'm Baaaack!

We are a little more than 2 weeks away from our Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)! I am starting to get more excited, but it has been hard. One thing that did get me a little excited was a sweet note I got in the mail. I don’t know who it is from, but they sent it along with a really pretty pineapple necklace. A pineapple in the Infertility community is seen as a sign of hope. They say eating pineapple, especially the core will help with implantation. Pineapple is high in bromelian which is essential when getting the embryo to stick. The last IUI I did I tried eating a lot of pineapple, but had a problem getting pst the texture of the core, plus all the acid gave me sores in my mouth. This time, I bought bromelian suppliments.

I went to the doctor for a Fluid Ultrasound to make sure no polyps or fibroids had grown back, and I was in the clear! I was pretty excited about not having to have another surgery. On Wednesday, I started taking Lupron again, which is an injection I do every morning.


Today I went in again for another lining Check and blood work. My uterine lining was right where it should be and there were no cysts which is always a good thing.

Next week we are taking a much needed vacation down to Austin, Texas. It will be nice to get away and relax before the transfer. I will have to lug around my meds and get blood work while I am down there, but there could be worse things!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bed rest

Make yourself comfy and grab a box of tissues, you're gonna need it...

Welcome