Back from vacation and ready to get this done!

Our trip to Austin, TX was planned as something to look forward to if our fresh transfer didn't work, or as a nice babymoon if it did. It really worked out that it was a relaxing getaway to take our minds off everything before. Everything seems to be falling into place.

Today I went back to the doctor for a lining check and another round of intralipids. My lining was right where it is supposed to be, so I wont need another ultrasound, and if you remember from last time, the Intralipids are an infusion that kills all the killer cells in my uterus so the embryo will stick.

I have been trying to make a good home in there for my little embaby. I have been drinking a lot of water and Raspberry Leaf Tea which is really supposed to help. Starting tomorrow, I am going to try to eat as healthy as possible; I am going to at least try to incorporate avocado into at least 1-2 meals a day.

Tomorrow is my last Lupron injection and then I start Progesterone In Oil on Thursday night. Jason is not looking forward to that because he is one who gets to inject it in me.

Frozen Embryo Transfer is Tuesday at 2:30! Please send your prayers, positive vibes, juju, luck, and whatever else our way, we need it!

Thanks again for all your love and support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bed rest

Welcome

Transfer